Accounting for Event Staffing and Hospitality Agencies
Managing a business and staff for events and hospitality can be a time consuming and complex task. You have to make sure that your staff match the criteria for the client and can perform well, are receiving appropriate payment in regards to their wage and superannuation, plus then there's the range of OH&S and compliance issues that must be followed.
Hume Tax understands financial implications that event staffing and hospitality agencies may have to deal with. We offer you professional experience, technical knowledge and support with your taxes and accounting in the CBD area.
Professional Accounting Services
Our services for hospitality and event staffing agencies include:
- Start-up business financial advice
- Payroll and bookkeeping services
- Income tax returns
- Tax planning strategies
- Accounting software advice and selection
- Tools and spreadsheets to assist in detailing and reporting income and expenses
- Advice about the sale and purchase of a / your business
- Advice about claiming motor vehicle and transport costs
- The preparation and analysis of certain financial documents and statements
At a stage, you may want to change the direction your business is heading and this could lead to financial issues. Financial advice and services from professionals could help you and your business keep on track with your goals and evolve positively. Hume Tax can provide professional accounting advice and services as your business progresses and changes.
If you setting up a new event and hospitality staffing business or looking to take your current business to the next level, please contact us today.